Graphic Design Intern
New Color Screen Printing is looking for a Graphic Design Intern candidate with a positive attitude, with great communication and design skills to join our team. This position is a non-paid internship with intent to hire.
Job Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Ability to create graphics and designs from start to finish.
- Editing production tech sheets and mock ups for apparel orders and graphics.
- Updating & assisting in writing and creating social media monthly content calendars.
- Collaborate and assist internal team with additional marketing assignments by providing ideas for social media posts, promotions, contests, etc.
- Support design needs by creating or editing basic marketing assets such as website banners, training materials and other custom content
- Must be personable, a team player and effective communicator with great customer service (In person, on phones, and via email)
- Some knowledge and experience with print media (business cards, banners, brochures etc.)
- Good task management skills and the ability to be self motivated.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe programs (Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign)
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize daily tasks
- Basic Microsoft Office proficiency and iWork Understanding (Mac User)
To Apply respond email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Updated resume
- Link to portfolio (if you have one)
- New Color Employment Application (download here)
If you are an individual interested in reselling promotional items, screen printing or embroidery please fill out our broker registration form which you can download here. Once filled out the form you can then email, fax or drop off the documents at out office. Once received, we will then review your information and contact you about a broker opportunity.
NEW COLOR SCREEN PRINTING
8645 Haven Avenue, Unit 500
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730